Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm still here.

Believe it or not folks, I'm still here. What a trying and turbulent time this past couple of months have been. But thank God I am still here. I have been patiently waiting for a bright and sunny day, and it looks like winter has to come first.  It always does. Trying to remain hopeful about the future, as my body ages, trying to stay positive in a world filled with so much negativity. Things could always be worse right? Let's see, musically not much has evolved since the tour. I am kind of in a writers slump, but like the seasons I know it's only temporary. Excited to try and get another music project off the ground, with potential waiting right outside my door. Portland has been an interesting place to live thus far, and I am sure that once I am in the groove of things, there will be no looking back. How do we obtain dreams? by reaching out for them/ How do we manifest reality?/By speaking them first. I have a lot to learn in a short amount of time, so I better start paying attention to all the finite details. Universe....I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment